Guitar RIG 3 RAD SOUNDS! Check it YO

sdresdre

• Members

i love my GR3. It is the reason im selling a bunch of my pedals. It sounds wonderful through my amps as an effects unit. as a matter of fact the psych delay is the best sounding delay ive ever heard. That effect alone is worth the 5 hundy i paid for the controller edition.

• Members

GR3 Kontrol + ReValver MkIII + Amplitube Metal = my recording setup. Modelers are delightful, the modern ones even take pedals just as well as real amps (before the DI).

Vintage Amp Room is an incredible program, too, but is extremely feature-limited and costs more than I'm willing to pay for three amps, however good they sound.

• Members

GR3 Kontrol + ReValver MkIII + Amplitube Metal = my recording setup. Modelers are delightful, the modern ones even take pedals just as well as real amps (before the DI).

Vintage Amp Room is an incredible program, too, but is extremely feature-limited and costs more than I'm willing to pay for three amps, however good they sound.

BRUTAL GAINZ :p

how you liking Kontrol? seems pretty rad. does it still sound as good when it comes through Kontrol? bit rate thingie mcdoodle. easy to setup?

i can send you a copy of VAR if you want ;)

• Members

{censored} me. Was that first clip a guitar or a synth? please tell me it was a synth, otherwise I may have to go and buy GR3!!

guitar sound via GR3. best thing ever IMO. i only have 2 pedals left :D they are both OD's :D:D

• Members

its the first time i have ever heard cool presets with any multi thingie. but {censored} the presets. make your own {censored} up. i have one with 10 space echos at the same time. :love::freak: but :love:

that dub thing is alot of automation, reverbs, delays, envelope, eq, comp :blah:

• Members

its the first time i have ever heard cool presets with any multi thingie. but {censored} the presets. make your own {censored} up. i have one with 10 space echos at the same time.
:love::freak:
but
:love:

that dub thing is alot of automation, reverbs, delays, envelope, eq, comp
:blah:

the automation capabilities are the ticket to awesomeland.

Archived