OT: What's outside your window?

SylphCo.

Which window?

That answer entered my mind when I saw the thread title, then I thought of my tree ringed, nicely lawned 1/3rd acre yard, and the 1,200 sq ft studio at the rear of the property... and I thought "there ARE no windows in there!" ;):D

In the house, I have trees and a small yard out the front, and out the back, the big grass yard, and the studio at the back, and trees around the perimeter. It's not a bad view, but nothing like what you guys have, although our family used to have a cabin / mountain house that I used to use a lot which, IMO, had a view that rivaled either of those views. :)

• Members

Witty reply. :phil:

That answer entered my mind when I saw the thread title, then I thought of my tree ringed, nicely lawned 1/3rd acre yard, and the 1,200 sq ft studio at the rear of the property... and I thought "there ARE no windows in there!"
;):D

In the house, I have trees and a small yard out the front, and out the back, the big grass yard, and the studio at the back, and trees around the perimeter. It's not a bad view, but nothing like what you guys have, although our family used to have a cabin / mountain house that I used to use a lot which, IMO, had a view that rivaled either of those views.
:)

And i truly ment it with a jealous sense of mind.

Archived