Woolly Mammoth Lovers Unite!

• Members

I love mine. Do you love yours?

What an amazing pedal- Totally unique sound, makes you feel like a there is a death train rolling into town.

My bass player stole it from me for the studio- Turned him into a stud by simply hitting a switch.

And by the way, when it started to cut out, I sent it back to my man Zach and he sent it back fixed for free within a week.

• Members

I really want one badly, I think I'd use it for bass more than guitar though. I've never heard such an inspiring bass fuzz before. Well, except maybe other than Devi's stuff, but still. You could achieve the brown note on the WM, which is my ultimate dream as a performer.

• Members

Seems like a pretty simple circuit. I'm a total noob when it comes to this stuff, so I'm thinking it would be a good beginner project.

I'd say it's on the beginner spectrum, but not as easy as a one tranny, one knob boost pedal. But still, if you take your time, you should be fine!

• Members

Sound clips are amazing, but I've heard it won't cut through at all live. Anyone using a WM live?

I've used it in practice, never live- It cuts through fine in practice, just got to crank it a bit (it gets warm enough to cut through)....

• Members
No, you should watch them over and over and over, then report back to us on the relevancy to this thread, which is about the woolly mammoth.

:snax:

das is true, but just watch. some serious entertainment. isn't that what we are all here for? OK maybe not serious..... but entertainment.

take the pickle out of your bum zack. its allll good. :)

Archived