Recommend me some silicon fuzzes that can

aussy

• Members

Do overdrive tones, touch sensitive at those levels, uncompressed wall of sound noises at higher fuzz level, lots of fuzz on tap

http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/44719/MAGNOLIA%20FUZZ.mp3

Similar to this soulkitchen fuzz

I've also been liking the lunar module

I need to make my decision what dirt pedal to order soon, so I'm making a very stupid choice in asking for more recommendations. I just like making informed decisions.

Thankz!

• Members

Do you already have the Magnolia? I don't understand why you wouldn't just get that one.

Then again, Andy seems to be having some family problems and is taking a really really long time to get me my Sugarbuzz, so there's that.

• Members

Do you already have the Magnolia? I don't understand why you wouldn't just get that one.

Then again, Andy seems to be having some family problems and is taking a really really long time to get me my Sugarbuzz, so there's that.

It was just an example of a sound I like. I wanted to know what else is out there before I make any decisions. Also, I decided to hold out on a silicon fuzz for now anyway, but you can continue to make suggestions if you so desire, as I'll still take them into consideration.

Don't typically like fuzz faces, but I was kind of digging the fulltone 70's. Though definitely not a fan of the GI. The Love Pedal seemed too smooth or something to me.

• Members

just got a fuzz god II in a trade today... very nice silicon fuzz.

very mean with tons of bottom end. does lots of cool velcro fuzz type sounds and a nice treble filled overdrive as well. mix with another boost/od... and you have sustain for dayssssssssssssss.

• Members

My current pick for ultimate Si Fuzz is the Dunlop JH-F1. I've never played through any silicone fuzz that cleans up this well or is as handy as a dirty boost. No good for full blown clean boost a-la the Monsterpiece NPN, but for really sexy grit I'm just nuts for it. Temporarily (?) replaced my Turbo Rat for my "main dirt" sound.

Archived