Where's the obligatory NAMM thread?

• Members

Summer NAMM is not usually a big deal. At winter namm you can play everything and all the new products come out. Often, everything is tied down a t summer namm, you aren't supposed to touch everything, and the general purpose is to sure up mid year sales and deals.

• Members

Summer NAMM is not usually a big deal. At winter namm you can play everything and all the new products come out. Often, everything is tied down a t summer namm, you aren't supposed to touch everything, and the general purpose is to sure up mid year sales and deals.

This has never been my experience. I have been allowed to try pretty much anything I wanted to pick up, including the new Moog guitar, which I wish I would have had time to try, but I didn't. The guy at the door of the Moog booth (they had a small room all to themselves) was trying to get me to come in and try it out, though.

Overall, although this show was smaller than it usually is for a Nashville show, I thought it was a good show. Did a little business, walked down and ate some good food at Demos', took the kid to the zoo. Made for a nice weekend.

Archived