Who is planning on buying the Prophet 08?

ARP

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I found myself across the street from Nova with an extra hour yesterday, gave 'em a call and they told me that four Prophets had come in and immediately left. They have a few more on order, but then will be expecting a months long backorder situation.

• Members

Quote by Carbon111:

"Aaaaaaa!

Mine's on the truck "out for delivery" right now!

I'M FREAKING OUT!"

I appreciate your anticipation James. You'll have lots of new toys to play with over the weekend. I don't have an Internet connection at home, so I will read your post and hopefully listen to some clips on Monday! I'm jealous.

Mike T.

• Members

Quote by Carbon111:

"Its strange but, for whatever reason, the Mini I just aquired and the Prophet '08 thats arriving today have me as excited about synths as when I got my first one..."

Enjoy yourself James. Synths are a lot better investment than a girl friend or a "partner", in the grand scheme of things. I submit that you get more enjoyment out of synths than you ever will get from someone from the opposite gender. I guess I'm just a gear slut.

You have the most popular classic synth, a Mini Moog. A future classic, the first new Prophet to come along is decades. What more could you ask for?

Mike T.

• Members
Any other forum members? Like Swardle or ChasIII.
:lol:

The problem with a ChasIII patch, is the o/s and interface would have to be redesigned in order to allow the user to answer all of the questions presented by the ChasIII patch.

The swardle patch would need a dedicated mute/ignore button. :thu:

• Members

The problem with a ChasIII patch, is the o/s and interface would have to be redesigned in order to allow the user to answer all of the questions presented by the ChasIII patch.

The swardle patch would need a dedicated mute/ignore button.
:thu:

:D

I guess the swardle patch could just have the amp envelopes shut down

Archived