random noises with no playing

BloodBros

• Members

What's the point of that exactly?
:idk:

What's the point of a guitar, exactly? NOTHING. But in terms of incorporating it into music, I'm thinking ambient. I love how the instrument is just discarded like, who cares. That's sick. How's the Rupture, I got one of those coming any day now. What Boss DD is that? And the Philtre is a synth?

• Members

That's cool. I kind of want to pick up a Philtre again.

There are tons of uses for that kind of thing. If you really listen to songs, especially if you can get ahold of the multitrack sessions, there's wacky {censored} like that in the background of tons of stuff.

What's the point of that exactly?
:idk:

. . . sample & hold filter.

• Members

I got my random noise generator today, which only puts out white noise.:confused:

I think it's going to be used as the backdrop of a song, put some flanging on there, tons of reverb, and etc.

Listen to the second part of Glass and the Ghost Children to see what I'm trying to do.

6124722.jpg

It's got tubes :thu:

• Members
That's cool. I kind of want to pick up a Philtre again.

There are tons of uses for that kind of thing. If you really listen to songs, especially if you can get ahold of the multitrack sessions, there's wacky {censored} like that in the background of tons of stuff.

It's noise from the guitar's pickups or something self-oscillating through the Philtre, which is functioning as a. . .

. . . sample & hold filter.

that's what the sustainer is for...the feedback from a distortion/fuzz works too but the sustainer sounds cleaner :thu: the other functions on the philtre makes some cool sounds too..to be so cheap they are alot of fun

• Members

i send the dry out from my dm-3, to the input of my VB-2, then that into my DC-2 and that into the normal input of my DM-3.

out put to my re-201.

turn on the dm-3, make it oscillate, then switch on the dc-2 and vb-2.

videos to come.

• Members
i send the dry out from my dm-3, to the input of my VB-2, then that into my DC-2 and that into the normal input of my DM-3.

out put to my re-201.

turn on the dm-3, make it oscillate, then switch on the dc-2 and vb-2.

videos to come.

Wow, thanks for that :thu:

Just tried it with my de7 and a small stone.

Archived