Help With Delay!!!

pjackson92

• Members

So here's the problem I dont have a job (getting one soon though) so ive been thinking about getting the Eventide time factor but spending $400 is a little much but what other pedal would you reccommend. I would like a pedal that has atleast one user preset.

• Members

This pedal (and company) might be the best kept secret of guitar effects. I'm no expert, but I know what I like and I love delay. I got my MD-3 on Ebay a year or two ago and it produces a wonderfully warm, powerful delay and some pretty amazing depth for your sound. It is a digital delay--frankly I'm not sure why you'd prefer an analog delay (other effects I totally understand) unless it's a Memory Man Deluxe or a Roland Space Echo--but it sounds great. I got mine for around $40. You might be pressed to find it for that cheap now, but still about $50-$60 I believe. Just make sure you have a daisy chain to hook it in. It doesn't take batteries.

• Members

This pedal (and company) might be the best kept secret of guitar effects. I'm no expert, but I know what I like and I love delay. I got my MD-3 on Ebay a year or two ago and it produces a wonderfully warm, powerful delay and some pretty amazing depth for your sound. It is a digital delay--frankly I'm not sure why you'd prefer an analog delay (other effects I totally understand) unless it's a Memory Man Deluxe or a Roland Space Echo--but it sounds great. I got mine for around $40. You might be pressed to find it for that cheap now, but still about $50-$60 I believe. Just make sure you have a daisy chain to hook it in. It doesn't take batteries.

Also, if you're interested in an overdrive, the OD-2 (I haven't tried the newer OD-3 or plus or whatever it's called) it's pretty awesome. I got it for $20 (!) but now it'll go for more like $30-$40.

• Members

Obvious PR man is obvious....

Archived