Mr Tripps, Mr HUGE !!! Has the CARBON COPY been UPDATED ???

Andre XXX

• Members

Please confirm or deny. Please let us know if your already, most excellently designed analog delay has been updated to increase the modulation a bit.

I bought a new one a day or two ago and I swear the modulation is slightly more pronounced and the delays are quieter. It sounds better overall than the orginal one i owned when they first came out ( and that one already sounded excellent - now they sound frickin brilliant ! )...

Can please let wondering minds know ?? And also what serial number did the upgrade start at ??

Thank You !

• Members

I called tech support and talked to Derek. He said the only change has been to the R7 resistor, basically the mod that Mr. Huge posted a while back. They now come that way from the factory.

Derek said the change provides more range to the width control.

fwiw, I like the modulation where it is, and mine was quiet to begin with, so I'm satisfied with what I've got.

• Members
I called tech support and talked to Derek. He said the only change has been to the R7 resistor, basically the mod that Mr. Huge posted a while back. They now come that way from the factory.

Derek said the change provides more range to the width control.

fwiw, I like the modulation where it is, and mine was quiet to begin with, so I'm satisfied with what I've got.

Yes, to my knowledge all new Revision

• Members

Just got off the phone with Dunlop Tech . They said that the new revision C board with the R7 mod is just to let the testers avoid doing an extra step in the testing and in no way affects the modulation or sound of the current pedal. They said they wanted to find out how to nip in the bud this misinformation as people have been calling. Now What?

• Members

Just got off the phone with Dunlop Tech . They said that the new revision C board with the R7 mod is just to let the testers avoid doing an extra step in the testing and in no way affects the modulation or sound of the current pedal. They said they wanted to find out how to nip in the bud this misinformation as people have been calling. Now What?

So...who do we believe?

Dunlop or Mr. Huge?

Archived