OT: "Passion Marks"

Bill Cosby

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

heh heh heh :D

You can use makeup to cover them up, otherwise they will mostly fade after 2-3 days (but still be visible to prying eyes for up to a week or more depending on your skin)

I've found its best to just roll with it and take a little egging from your bro's

• Members
It might be best to try dating a girl who's out of high school.
:p

Seriously, inform her that the biting is great, but that it should be kept below the collar.

yeah, this {censored}er was dead front and center.

and i have a damn interview tomorrow. {censored}.

• Members

yeah, this {censored}er was dead front and center.

and i have a damn interview tomorrow. {censored}.

Haha, harsh.

This guy I used to work with swore by taking a stick of chapstick, putting the cap up to the day-walker mark, and twisting lightly. Could work? Or makeup if only for the interview.

• Members

I got one once when I was dating two girls who knew about each other. It was a "hey have fun with him as I just did" type of warning I guess. To lighten it up and make it less noticable. Put spoon in freezer for 15-20 minutes, take back of spoon and push it into hickey infected area and move around for until spoon gets warm, repeat one or two more times. That was what a girl told me and it worked for me. Didn't get rid of it entirealy, but it did make it almost unnoticable

• Members
I got one once when I was dating two girls who knew about each other. It was a "hey have fun with him as I just did" type of warning I guess. To lighten it up and make it less noticable. Put spoon in freezer for 15-20 minutes, take back of spoon and push it into hickey infected area and move around for until spoon gets warm, repeat one or two more times. That was what a girl told me and it worked for me. Didn't get rid of it entirealy, but it did make it almost unnoticable

good idea? :idk:

• Members

A girl gave me a hickey on my neck once... dumped her the next day. It's {censored}ing stupid, and makes you look like a {censored}tard.

My motto is, if you want to suck on something.... make it my dick or GTFO!!!

• Members
A girl gave me a hickey on my neck once... dumped her the next day. It's {censored}ing stupid, and makes you look like a {censored}tard.

My motto is, if you want to suck on something.... make it my dick or GTFO!!!

:lol:

Archived