NEW devi ever cherry pop DAY

rocket34bg

• Members

the two switches are "noise" and "chaos" modes, and i'm not sure which is which. i'm the only one with these "as of now" according to devi. i'm not sure if she plans on doing more like this

without the switches, the pedal is great. i played it earlier on my amp (too late now) and i think i found 5 distinct sounds so far. and i know there are more. out of all the other distortion pedals i've ever played, this has the most sounds. really great bass sounds, if only i had a bass to put it through. there aren't very many sounds for lead guitar, but the ones i found sound great.

now for the switches. one of them oscillates, much noisier than the disaster fuzz. crazy sounds. it's really fun to mess with the guitar volume knob with it on. i really should have recorded my jam session earlier cause i'm terrible at describing things. the other switch.. i'm not sure what it does yet, it doesn't make sense to me

anyways i really want to make some clips but i don't have access to my amp for a few days... i'll try DI and see how it sounds. and right now i'm going to see what it sounds like with my keyboard and drum machine

• Members

Knew one was 'Chaos'! Mmm, Devi pedals.

mmm is right. i need to find out which is which.

i've actually started getting some interesting tones out of the other switch, but only if i have the middle knob up 100%. otherwise it's pretty weak and it doesn't sound like much. but i'm starting to get some cool stuttering sounds kind of like the OK but with a different tone and a slight tremolo...

• Members

I have a disaster fuzz, how do the others compare?

they are all great in their own way. the disaster fuzz and ok were about even as for which one i liked more. but together... that's the best. but i have a feeling the cherry pop will be my favorite soon

• Members

they are all great in their own way. the disaster fuzz and ok were about even as for which one i liked more. but together... that's the best. but i have a feeling the cherry pop will be my favorite soon

I have always wanted to get a Torn's Peaker, or at least to hear one properlly, but i never see much about them.

Archived