If all your pedals had to be the same brand...

• Members

Hey odd scenario popped into my head as I realized every single pedal on my board is a different brand... what if your entire board had to all be by the same maker? What brand would you choose?

For me I'd probably say Electro-Harmonix, because they have a pretty good version of pretty much everything.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow what a bunch of fail, Analogman blows pretty much everything out of the water; King of Tone, Sunface, TS9 mods, Beano Boost, Sunlion, chorus, delay, Peppermint fuzz etc...

Analogman would be great if you count modded pedals. Otherwise, no trem ... so I'm already out for that reason alone.

• Members

Wow what a bunch of fail, Analogman blows pretty much everything out of the water; King of Tone, Sunface, TS9 mods, Beano Boost, Sunlion, chorus, delay, Peppermint fuzz etc...

:freak:

Wow what a bunch of boutique hype fail.

I'd probably go with EHX. I dunno how I'd feel about losing my SMM/H

• Members
i'd have to go with Boss

eh doesn't have a pedal tuner, simple looper or an overdrive i like

i'd have to go with Boss too, for pretty much the same reasons.
as long as they don't have to be new pedals...

on my board now i have an OD-3, PN-2 and DM-2 if i added a Boss Tuner i could be happy with just that.

close second would be EHX:
no tuner (as has been pointed out), but i'd be happy enough with a Pulsar, SMMw/H and a Big Muff. i don't know about od/dist though; maybe an English Muff'n :idk:

• Members
i could definately get down with that board. i've been thinking of putting together something similar but a little cheaper.

something like OD-3 > TR-2 > DD-3

that would be a pretty cool setup for a small outlay. i could live with that. :thu:

• Members

First Brand in mind was Red witch but they dont have a delay! 2nd thougt was diamond! They have a bunch of great pedals but i think i would cross enemy lines and choose boss! This is not an easy question!!!

• Members

Hrmm... Close tie between EHX and Behringer.

Probably Behringer. I want to see how an all Behringer board would look like and sound like, although I can't hear with my eyes. Besides, As Crxsh said, it has ghetto appeal.

Archived