Boss RX-100 spring reverb

• Members

Does anyone know where I can get a manual for this box online?

A pdf would work.

I just can't figure out quite what the "mode" switches do and I'm not sure if this thing is truly stereo or what...

Also, no matter how low I set the input switch- it seems to overdrive this thing fairly easily- I just had this serviced and it sounds great, but it's finicky and I want to know exactly what all the logic is behind these controls.

Anyone?

• Members

I don't have mine to hand, so i can't test it, but I think mode 2 cuts the dry signal. The dry signal's true stereo is maintained, but the reverb is mono and can be panned or cut from one side as long as the B channel knob is pulled out.

Mine overdrives really easily too, but in a good way (with guitar / bass anyway).

• Members

I don't have mine to hand, so i can't test it, but I think mode 2 cuts the dry signal. The dry signal's true stereo is maintained, but the reverb is mono and can be panned or cut from one side as long as the B channel knob is pulled out.

Mine overdrives really easily too, but in a good way (with guitar / bass anyway).

Thanks-

so if the reverb is mono, then how does that work exactly? On the BossArea website it says that the mode switches put the channels 180 degrees out of phase - which is why I'm curious as to what exactly these things are supposed to do- do you have access to a manual?

I wish there were a way to make the input less sensitive as well. A simple mod or something..

:confused:

Archived