Sparkling Blue Overdrive/Distortion Video

• Members

Here's a video of the Sparkling Blue. It's a very flexible overdrive/distortion unit capable of overdriven tones to all out metal assault. There are five control knobs, volume, mids,bass,treble and gain and also a morph switch that will change the sound of the overdrive/distortion.

• Members

Not sure I get it:poke:

A lot of BJF pedals follow a simple color/generic effect term naming scheme. For example they have a sparkling yellow overdrive and they have had a sparkling yellow tremolo. Others are names stuff like Blueberry Bass OD, Little Green Wonder, Pink Purple Fuzz, Red Rooster Booster etc... They may have even had a sprakling Blue OD as well. Just letting you know.

• Members

A lot of BJF pedals follow a simple color/generic effect term naming scheme. For example they have a sparkling yellow overdrive and they have had a sparkling yellow tremolo. Others are names stuff like Blueberry Bass OD, Little Green Wonder, Pink Purple Fuzz, Red Rooster Booster etc... They may have even had a sprakling Blue OD as well. Just letting you know.

Cool I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. That's really the only pedal with the color name so to speak. thanks for the heads up. And thanks to everyone for your feedback.

• Members

Hey man,

I've seen a few of your new videos today and I really like this pedal. I have a MI Audio Tube Zone which is similar in controls and tone and this pedal has the same qualities. Only concern would be that the Tube Zone has a smaller footprint... but anyway, I like this kind of pedals as their tweaking options are almost unlimited.

If you are still willing to do the Ten Spot Wah demo with overdrive in front of it, you can use this overdrive and set a lot of mids and a lot of gain and it will nail Frusciante perfectly;) (I do that with my Tube Zone)

Archived