Wampler Pinnacle II Owners?

• Members

I've got one. Wonderful for the hi-gain 'brown' sound stuff. It seems especially good with my Tele and Strat - helps the attack be a bit quicker and the 'cut' to shine through. The contour and tone controls work very closely together so you can dial in everything from a scoop to a mid heavy grind. Those controls coupled with the 'Modern/Vintage' toggle and the 'boost' (more gain and volume) gives you a very capable hi-gain box. I recommend it highly. I team it up with Wampler's other great claim to fame - The Brent Mason HotWired - and together they cover all my dirt needs. Go for it.

• Members
I own one!
:lol::p

Ladies and gentleman: Brian Wampler: Putting in a hard lurk at HCFX :p

By the way, tell your buddies at Warehouse speakers that their prices aren't so competitive with the likes of ted weber anymore :cop: It's too bad. I really like the $45 green beret :(

• Members
Ladies and gentleman: Brian Wampler: Putting in a hard lurk at HCFX
:p

By the way, tell your buddies at Warehouse speakers that their prices aren't so competitive with the likes of ted weber anymore
:cop:
It's too bad. I really like the $45 green beret
:(

I know what ya mean... honestly though I still recommend them over anything celestion puts out. I like them enough that I put them in every amp I have and when I buy a new amp, they go in them. I equate them to a 'boutique' speaker. :thu:

• Members

i've been looking at the ecstacy drive, myself! although the pinnacle looks sweet, too...so i'd be interested in some reviews, too!

very cool to see brian here now and again!

how was namm?

I don't get much of a chance to post very often... generally only when I slow down to eat a bite or the like.

Namm was very cool - it was my first one so I didn't know what to expect really...

Archived