Effectrode Tube-vibe overview/demo

jzucker

• Members

great playing, the pedal sounds pretty good but for how much I use univibe the chicken salad sounds pretty good too and was only $20.

Thanks for taking the time to make these videos, they are always informative and well done.

• Members

great playing, the pedal sounds pretty good but for how much I use univibe the chicken salad sounds pretty good too and was only $20.

Thanks for taking the time to make these videos, they are always informative and well done.

I know what you mean. I feel the same way sometimes. Same deal with a wah pedal but even though I don't use them for every tune, eventually I decided that when I do use them, I want them to sound great. It's all a matter of balance I guess. Thanks for the comments. :)

• Members

at around 2:10 - 2:20 there's a "farting out" in the lower frequencies. Is that the effect, the amp cranked or the mic getting too much signal? Damn YouTube and its compression.

The sound and playing were enjoyable, but that 'vibe sounds too even, like a phaser. The uneven ramp up/down of the old 'vibe is part of the attraction for me.

• Members

at around 2:10 - 2:20 there's a "farting out" in the lower frequencies. Is that the effect, the amp cranked or the mic getting too much signal? Damn YouTube and its compression.

The sound and playing were enjoyable, but that 'vibe sounds too even, like a phaser. The uneven ramp up/down of the old 'vibe is part of the attraction for me.

I'll check it out later (re: farting out) and get back to you. Youtube is banned from work. I don't think it sounds even though. It's got a very nice throb to it and it's very asymetrical.

Archived