Magical bonus pedal.... what would you buy?

• Members

Yeah, I did feel kinda bad, but I looked round and saw no one. And leicester square is one of the biggest parts of commercial london, i couldn't just hand it in to someone. But you're right, keeping it for GAS money is pretty sensible.

• Members

btw, shame on your for the fact that you didn't have something you were gassing for already.

Heh heh, oh there's loads I'm GASsing over, it's just way over that price range! That catalinbread looks pretty cool, man I WISH I could get anything Devi Ever that cheap in the UK. But I am sorely tempted in spending this fuzzwise now. Thanks for all your input!

• Members

Heh heh, oh there's loads I'm GASsing over, it's just way over that price range! That catalinbread looks pretty cool, man I WISH I could get anything Devi Ever that cheap in the UK. But I am sorely tempted in spending this fuzzwise now. Thanks for all your input!

If there is gear that you want but it costs more, just save the money and put it toward that. There is no need to spend it immediately. Save it until you have enough to get what you actually want.

• Members

If there is gear that you want but it costs more, just save the money and put it toward that. There is no need to spend it immediately. Save it until you have enough to get what you actually want.

This is the correct answer... but the Ottava Magus is also the correct answer.

It's a paradox.

Archived