Man In Cap Demos Cool Cat OD & Fuzz

• Members

[YOUTUBE]myfFVAn9Kk0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]2HD4P2cHb-g[/YOUTUBE]

I don't think they sound great in these clips to be honest, probably much better in real life.

That guy should have like a little propellor on top of his cap to compliment his look.

• Members

myfFVAn9Kk0

I don't think they sound great in these clips to be honest, probably much better in real life.

That guy should have like a little propellor on top of his cap to compliment his look.

I think the fuzz sounds ok, but the OD is pretty meh. That said, i also think his base amp tone is pretty boring as well. I agree that, in real life, they probably sound alot better.

• Members

We ran the Dano Overdrive through a Kustom Defender in my shop and it sounded awesome. Although, the Transparent Overdrive model sounded even better than the regular one did. The standard overdrive, however, is the best $20 pedal deal I have ever seen. Just in build alone it lays the smack down on anything else priced around it.

I ordered in one of the Defenders for myself and I am thinking about putting one each of the two Dano Overdrives on my board, as they sounded really good when cascaded into each other.

• Members

We ran the Dano Overdrive through a Kustom Defender in my shop and it sounded awesome. Although, the Transparent Overdrive model sounded even better than the regular one did. The standard overdrive, however, is the best $20 pedal deal I have ever seen. Just in build alone it lays the smack down on anything else priced around it.

I ordered in one of the Defenders for myself and I am thinking about putting one each of the two Dano Overdrives on my board, as they sounded really good when cascaded into each other.

So they sound better than these videos?

• Members

So they sound better than these videos?

I think they are both better in person than in those videos. I have ordered in a Defender for myself, and I am gonna have to get a different dirt box of some sort for it because I love my Bennett Brown Sound but it doesn't love the Defender.... For some reason the Brown Sound sounds really thin and bright on the Defender even though it sounds huge on my little Univox amp. I think I am going to stack a pair of the $29 Dano overdrives in front of the Defender, as they sound pretty good on it. Better than that guy's demo, for sure.

Archived