ZVex Lo Fi Loop Junky Users

zwtyo

• Members

i'm seriously gasing for one of these right now, who uses one and who reccomends one? i know i saw one in the spam thread a little while back for around $250. give me your thoughts and opinions!

• Members

Speaking of the powerplate...

I got a LFLJ this week, from 2007. The only other ZVex I had was a Vexter FF from when they first came out, I had assumed all his pedals would've had AC jacks by now. What's the battery life like with the Junky? I hate using batteries if I can help it.

• Members
Speaking of the powerplate...

I got a LFLJ this week, from 2007. The only other ZVex I had was a Vexter FF from when they first came out, I had assumed all his pedals would've had AC jacks by now. What's the battery life like with the Junky? I hate using batteries if I can help it.

I've got about 6 hours on the last battery I put in mine, It measures 9.12 volts, still going strong. Plus, If you hit the 'start' button, but TURN DOWN the Vol knob on the Junky, you get an awesome boost/line conditioner.

• Members

The ZVEX Lo Fi Loop Junky has "character" in it's certain lo-fi tone, "mojo" because it's a ZVEX, and "vibes" when you play a Fuzz Factory through it while the loops playing like the lead guitarist's sound it clearer and out in front while the rhythm guitarist (Loop) is more subtle and in the background. The tremolo feature adds further "vibes" creating unique movement to any sample. With is Bootstrap Preamp and Save switch this little box does more then it looks like it co do. :thu:

• Members

Tried and denied. Like most zvex pedals...A one trick pony. Unfortunitly this pedal doesnt even do the one trick well.

Do Not Want.

i had one for a while, but hardly used it so it was sold.

i liked the sound, but the problem for me was in actually using it... there's a delay between recording a loop and switching to playback. it seems that the length of this delay varies from pedal to pedal as a lot of people don't report any problems with it.

• Members

I love the Loop Junky, not only does it make your sampled guitar sound utterly unique, but it also happens to spank up your direct tone so that both are clearly defined during live looping.

The best ZVex pedal there is in my book.

• Members

i had one for a while, but hardly used it so it was sold.

i liked the sound, but the problem for me was in actually using it... there's a delay between recording a loop and switching to playback. it seems that the length of this delay varies from pedal to pedal as a lot of people don't report any problems with it.

this is what kept me away...

Archived