So i have a question. . . .

• Members

you probably see this all the time (new member) but im curious. with the reissue of the fender fuzz wah volume pedal comming out (if its not already) what would a perfect original one be worth? with the box it came in also in pretty good shape?

im just curious i have one that ive played through twice, (works as of the last time I messed with it) I have tickled the idea of selling it but never got around to it.

when I read that was comming out a light bulb went off in my head:idea:. you would think the best time to sell an original would be when a re issue comes out lol.

• Members
:confused: you never know. . . . im not a vintage guy at all, my oldest guitar is a 1980 "the paul" walnut body and neck with an ebony fretboard. awesome guitar right? pulled that weak old bridge pick up out of it and threw in a dimebucker. jesus the tone.also replaced all the chrome hardwear with black. im not a vintage guy at all needless to say. however im sure there are plenty that are. perhaps they will pay nicely for an original pedal? I dont know. . .

• Members

Don't worry, Nitro. This can be a difficult place to get a straight answer, and an unfortunate number of participants feel the need to be snotty.

You have the right attitude, though. If you like it, you like it. Gotta love any Gibson with an ebony board! I had a The Paul for a while, and I needed to replace the pickups too.

To address your original question, my advice would be to hold onto it for a while. Once the reissues start getting around, someone will start crowing about how the originals were so much better and then you'll be able to sell yours for a bajillion dollars. Good luck!

• Members

thanks anglerfish. I hope lol. i have a lot of guitar stuff i want to get rid of. its time to buy "the ring" and it seems everything i have this forums hates lmao. bc riches from cheap imports to crazy customs, kranks, dimebuckers, and a slew of weird pedals. but yeah. oh and echo i go for over the top thumpkillrapeskull{censored}groundpound gain. for some reason the krank rev 1 head I have tubed with groove tubes (04') + walnut les paul + dimebucker = "my perfect" tone ive wanted and heard in my ears forever. i know 100+ guitar players that say they can never get "theirs" i feel spoiled.

• Members

thanks anglerfish. I hope lol. i have a lot of guitar stuff i want to get rid of. its time to buy "the ring" and it seems everything i have this forums hates lmao.
bc riches from cheap imports to crazy customs, kranks, dimebuckers
, and a slew of weird pedals.

Allow me to introduce you to the amp forum

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Archived