Honestly...

• Members

I just like to preface frank statements that could use a buffer beforehand with Honestly.

But you're still going to be frank anyways. If one is going to be frank, he need not tell another how honest he's going to be. What are you going to do, be dishonestly frank?

Honestly, there is an epidemic of honesty in the world. Yet, I find it hard to believe how many bad things are going on in the world with all of the honest people there are these days.

• Members

To be honest!! Just got a Xotic BB plus yesterday. It smokes through the DR Z !! Things are coming together Again!! How bout you

Great score on the BB = congrats. I love the Xotic series.

Me? Digging my new Skreddy SD more and more everyday. My Aquavibe should be ready in two weeks per Dave and I have the Skreddy TF and my Fargen amp due sometime in August. It's been a good summer, gear-wise.

• Members
Great score on the BB = congrats. I love the Xotic series.

Me? Digging my new Skreddy SD more and more everyday. My Aquavibe should be ready in two weeks per Dave and I have the Skreddy TF and my Fargen amp due sometime in August. It's been a good summer, gear-wise.

Your summer is off to a great start!!! I'll be Honest! I'm jealous of your gear-wise achievements so far!!:thu:

Archived