Pedals you really want to see?

Snufkino

• Members

And hear. :rolleyes:

I heard a while ago that Carl Martin might be expanding the Vintage line with a spring reverb apparently based on a Klark reverb (:idk:) That was about 5 months ago. If it's true and the project's gone anywhere I'm really looking forward to it.

Other than that, one that'll never happen; a Micro Pog with slide-dials, and the extra 2 octave up and de-tune dials that it's really missing.

God I'm bored.

• Members

EHX/Mu-Tron Bi-Phase Reissue (Micro?)

Moogerfooger Analog Chorus/Flange/Vibrato

BOSS follow up to the DF-2 with controls over oscillation amount, pitch, rise and fall times with a CTL out jack to individually engage the feedback effect - supporting multiple overlapping feedback effects (for multiple triggers with long rise times) that will smoothly fade out (based on the fall time setting) when the effect is disengaged...yeah, been thinking about this one for too long. :p

• Members

I'd love to see the douche's at TGP design a pedal. It would definetly come in a cork enclosure.

True bypass, no switch washer, 'vintage original mold' knobs, gold plated casing, runs on battery only, and the inside is a tube screamer circuit covered in goop with half the resistors cut?

• Members

True bypass, no switch washer, 'vintage original mold' knobs, gold plated casing, runs on battery only, and the inside is a tube screamer circuit covered in goop with half the resistors cut?

You forgot NOS rubber feet.

• Members

I wish they would make the orignal MXR phase 45 and the Green boxed analog delay with the orignal ic chips. I know it will never happen because they quit making the good chips long ago. Todays analog BB chips ain't even close to what they used to be.

• Members

If an RV-20 was essentially 2 separate RV-3's which you could combine, and ontop of that, if it had a new spring reverb setting (not the RV-5's spring) that would most definitely be "the {censored}".

Plus it would look pretty sexy.

Archived