ANyone have any info on DiceWorks?

• Members

I can't seem to find a website or anything for them...but I just picked up a Muff Divver FINALE on the 'bay. I have been looking at Big Muffs for a log time (insert dirty joke HERE) and just decided that with the reviews this has gotten- I would have my pick of Muff Tones- :facepalm: but I can't find any info on this company on the web! No website? Are they out of business?

• Members

Thanks-

But I can'e seem to find an EBay store for him either- does he just post stuff at random on Ebay? No contact info?

odd...

I'm guessing it's a hobby for him so he doesn't have the time or desire to put the effort into turning what he builds into a full time business. I have a muff diver finale and think it's a phenomenal pedal, blew a Mayo I had away just because it does the triangle muff and alot more for cheaper now that the Mayo is discontinued.

The hand graphics he does are wonky and may lead some to think his work is shoddy but inside is clean for as much as he's got going on in there. Personally if he built a site with clips and invested in good looking silk screen graphics he'd probably sell a {censored} ton of pedals but that might be more trouble then it's worth. This way he gets to build at his pace and just sell them as he wants.

• Members
I'm guessing it's a hobby for him so he doesn't have the time or desire to put the effort into turning what he builds into a full time business. I have a muff diver finale and think it's a phenomenal pedal, blew a Mayo I had away just because it does the triangle muff and alot more for cheaper now that the Mayo is discontinued.

The hand graphics he does are wonky and may lead some to think his work is shoddy but inside is clean for as much as he's got going on in there. Personally if he built a site with clips and invested in good looking silk screen graphics he'd probably sell a {censored} ton of pedals but that might be more trouble then it's worth. This way he gets to build at his pace and just sell them as he wants.

Thanks-
I just got the Muff DIver finale yesterday and quite honestly I am without a doubt BLOWN AWAY. I NEVER expected to find a muff-fuzz that was so verstile, clear, warm and wooly all at the same time! IT has a slightly "hi-fi" sound in an "optimized" way that just feels like you are getting the CREAM of the fuzz sound. It kind of reminds me of the clarity of the Cornish SS-2. I honsestly am very very impressed and happy with this fuzz. Black Keys tone for days, Hendrix, Lenny Kravitz, Gilmour- great versatile fuzz and those mod switches BOOOOOOOOYAHHHHHHHHH! They don't just add bass or whatever they change the harmonic content of the fuzz.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::thu:

Archived