Question for Mastodon and/or Baroness Fans

BR4D

• Members

Hey there,

Their style is a lot slower and a little more sombre than Mastodon's but you might want to check out Cult of Luna from Sweden. Their arrangements are beautiful.

This is one of my favorite songs from an older album:

And the new one (eternal kingdom) sounds awesome as well, just picked it up yesterday.

• Members

LMAO I remember about 4-5 years ago telling you "check out Mastodon". One morning you send me an IM "lovin Mastodon"... Then you went out and formed your own metal band or something. Man. I've been listening to "wimpy music" like Swervedriver lately... But I am looking forward to my buddys band Slave Traitors's new album that Jack Endino just produced.

111007pix01.jpg

041208pix05.jpg

• Members
LMAO I remember about 4-5 years ago telling you "check out Mastodon". One morning you send me an IM "lovin Mastodon"... Then you went out and formed your own metal band or something. Man. I've been listening to "wimpy music" like Swervedriver lately... But I am looking forward to my buddys band Slave Traitors's new album that Jack Endino just produced.

It's all for you, sweetcheeks. :D

• Members
Hey now, I am just using Brad's language to describe Swervedriver...
:eek:

I'll be the first to admit those guys totally kick my ass.

Yeah, just hacking on you. You really should have seen them in Portland. the Toronto show was amazing.

Archived