Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

jhguitar1

• Members

not the H2O. If so, what are your thoughts on it. For $140, it sounds like a good way to go.

considering you can get an earlier H20 for like 90 bucks these days,i would have to say that no it doesnt sound like a good way to go

• Members

I love the new switches and the sound of the Liquid. VS had such problems with their old switches (almost EVERY VS pedal you see for sale on these boards has a switch problem or an extra switch to fix the switch problem).

Good upgrade! Nice price too.

• Members
I love the new switches and the sound of the Liquid. VS had such problems with their old switches (almost EVERY VS pedal you see for sale on these boards has a switch problem or an extra switch to fix the switch problem).

Good upgrade! Nice price too.

I've had a V1 H2O for several years now and have had not one single switch problem. It's funny how you guys are referring to glitches commonly associated with V1 like it's standard on all of the originals. :rolleyes:

• Members

How is the delay on the H2O compared to stand alone pedals like a Boss DD-20? Is it a digital or analog delay? I have a DD-20, but I really don't use all the features it has. I pretty much just need one good delay setting that will work for cleans and leads.

Archived