donuts

• Members

My offer: I'll play the drum parts on your song.

Let's say you are a guitar player or piano player with a project studio and you have written a song. You have recorded your guitar/piano/keyboard parts and vocals to a drum machine (for lack of a live drummer and/or drum kit). That's where I come in.

Or, let's say you have a really great guitar riff you have been working on for weeks but really want to lay the tracks down to a live drum groove. Again, that's where I come in.

How it works: You send me a private message to my Harmony Central email address enlisting my services. You send me, via email, an .MP3 of your song or idea so I can hear your work. Assuming we can make a collaboration together work, you send me .wav tracks via us mail or via internet upload/download (all tracks starting at same "start point"). I load them into my DAW and record the drum tracks at my studio I send back an .MP3 for your review. You suggest changes and I make them. Repeat. After you decide you like the drums, I send you the separate drum tracks in addition to the song mixed with drums.

Why you ask? Well, why not. I have the drum kit, the mics, the studio and a couple of chops on the drums

• Members

Urgh! I just finished programming and recording all the drum {censored} for my next CD.For me, there's no question that good quality drum programming is the most time consuning and tedious part of being a One Man Supergroup.:cry:

Can I take a rain check on this offer and contact you early next year when I'm ready to start fresh again? I'd love a real drummer for the sound and feel as well as the time savings.:cool:

:wave:

Archived