can a fuzz factory fit on top of a big muff

tubezipper

• Members

you mean like, you're just gonna drill 5 holes in the BMP and implement the knobs and electronics underneath the big muff's?

Because that would be sick as {censored}.

If you do, PM me pics...

• Members

This thread is useless without pics ...

triplemuffs-front1.jpg

Ahhhhh....

Clearly a FF could sit on top of the inline knobs version, wouldn't even completely cover the "big muff" logo, otherwise not really. Internally, yeah them big boxes want to be filled ... although for extra points you'd have to slice the top off a handpainted vex to turn it into a label plate.

• Members

The full description of MixMuff is on my pages. In short, it "taps in" to the stages of the Muff: clean, OD, full distortion by adding a mix circuit. Since the OD is out of phase, dirtier sounds are possible as well as, obviously, cleaner sounds. This is implemented by adding some transistor buffers. The actual combination of functions I arrived at is rather eccentric, with lots of squeezing to get it down to "only" 4 more knobs ;). Also developed, and under consideration, is another mod, Alchemist.

• Members

This thread is useless without pics ...

triplemuffs-front1.jpg
Ahhhhh....

Clearly a FF could sit on top of the inline knobs version, wouldn't even completely cover the "big muff" logo, otherwise not really. Internally, yeah them big boxes want to be filled ... although for extra points you'd have to slice the top off a handpainted vex to turn it into a label plate.

:love:

Archived