cool names for pedals?

goodhonk

• Members

I made a RAT clone that I named the Dirty Sanchez.

You could make a whole line of pedals named after childish sexual acts.

:lol:

I used to call some of the mexicans at my school that. They never heard me but that always makes me laugh

• Members

I made a RAT clone that I named the Dirty Sanchez.

You could make a whole line of pedals named after childish sexual acts.

i think electro-harmonix already has metal muff....ouch.......big muff....anyone seen my keys? big muff pie :eek:

• Members

walked into a store in santa cruz once and they had a distortion/fuzz pedal from a local builder called the "TOTAL {censored}ING BULL{censored}." that was about 3 years ago. i walked in there recently to see if i could order one and it turned out the guy who built them jumped off the golden gate.

• Members

I'd like a series of pedals named after shoegaze bands from the 90s, that try to emulate their sounds. A clone of the DF-2 with an expression pedal option for controlling the oscillation called "The Swervedriver". A super-compressed, heavy distortion with built-in vibrato called "The Bloody Valentine". A multi-fx unit with every effect on at once called "The Slowdive".

• Members

I think there should be a trio of pedals named "Stoogetone" that consist of Moe, Larry, and Curly. Moe would be an overdrive/Boost (As in give me some 'Mo!" And Larry would be a Muff-style fuzz to honor his hair style- and Curly would be a modulation pedal that includes chorus/vibe and tremolo that makes your signal, well, "Curly"

After that they can come out with a Shemp pedal, which would be a delay-

STOOGETONE!

three-stooges.jpg

Archived