Jump to content

New Pedal Idea... I Think...


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Is there some sort of pedal that moves your sound between two amps, like slowly or quickly? I mean it's like a ping-pong delay, but it's not a delay. More like it shifts your sound between the amps. Do you know what I mean? I want to be able to play a chord, or a flurry of notes, and have it drift from one side of the stage/headphones/car/whatever to the other and back. Is this possible?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...