Which are the best cables to use for pedals?

• Members

I'm on the hunt for some nice cables for my pedals. What do you guys suggest? Every little thing makes a difference, and presenting yourself like a for will get you there much faster. Also if you guys know the best daisy chaining kit that would rock too. I'm coming up on some new pedals in a few weeks and I'd like to have some gear ready for when it arrives. I don't need the power source, just the actual daisy cables.

• Members

I have nothing but bad experience with George L. I'll take whatever quality patch-cable the local music store has lying around. If it works the George L's are great but one wrong bend or bumpy road when transporting your pedalboard, it's absolute misery.

• Members

I've had my George L's for three or four years now, and never had a failure. Never seriously toured with them or anything, but they've been through plenty of gigs, and three cross-country moves. I've tightened them up only three times since I got them, and that took only about 15 minutes. And it takes just a few seconds to make each cable.

And if you look around you'll find them in some pretty sweet colors.

Archived