Anyone heard anything on the Behringer Vintage Time Machine??

Crxsh

• Members

I actually ordered one through some US company I found back in February, they thought they had them in stock (I knew this was wrong) ... but I just called them to check on the order and they say the sent me an email back in May saying that the order was canceled because the product was unavailable. I never saw the email, but I'm not at all surprised since I haven't heard anything about these.

Anyone know if these things are ever going to be released?

• Members

I never understood why everyone wanted this? I think Harmony Central has one big brain, with 1,000 different bodies and screennames.

Uh.... knowing Behringer, it's a $70 DMM-ish type thing -- which is why people would want it.

• Members

Last I heard they were talking 4th quarter

I never understood why everyone wanted this? I think Harmony Central has one big brain, with 1,000 different bodies and screennames.

Because it's a copy of the DMM at a quarter of the price maybe? :idk:

• Members

I know, don't take a person you don't know on the internet very seriously.

But I don't see how this effect is more interesting than some of the other ones. Just my view, it's not yours, you shouldn't care what I say, I don't care about your views.:thu:

• Members
I know, don't take a person you don't know on the internet very seriously.

But I don't see how this effect is more interesting than some of the other ones. Just my view, it's not yours, you shouldn't care what I say, I don't care about your views.
:thu:

:confused::confused::confused:

• Members

Well just because the VTM is the topic of this thread doesn't mean it's the pedal everyone is most interested in. But I'm sure plenty of people who can't afford the DMM or want to compare a copy to the real thing are bound to be interested.

Which other effect should we be more interested in? The latest TS808 or Muff copy?

• Members
I know man...... I want this pedal. You're still gonna send me one when they come out over there, right?

Sure, I will do that....I said I would :thu:

I dunno if you'll want to pay our prices for stuff though, with the terrible exchange rate and postage it will probably cost nearly as much as a DMM!!! :lol:

...but we'll se if (and when) it finally happens! :)

• Members
You don't have to get so involved in what I say.

Remember, you don't know me. At least I didn't come in here to be a buzzkill and nothing else.

Ew what's that smell

:confused:

Wtf are you on?

Seriously. Whatever it is, you really need to quit. You aren't even being *mildly* coherent, let alone getting any sort of point across.

:bor:

• Members

If it is ever released, it'll sound somewhat like the DMM, right? So could I try it, and if I decide I like it, get a DMM, or...

I highly doubt it will sound much like the DMM. Odds are it will use much cheaper components, as well as a different IC. Even if the circuit is very, very similar, it will still sound different.

Aside from that, everyone knows the DMM gets its mojo from the awesomely oversized enclosure.

• Members

That pedal will never see the light of day imo. They announced that thing, what, three years ago? They've released nearly everything else in their massive catalog. The only thing I can think of off hand that isn't released is the intelligate clone but there are probably a few more.

It makes me think there were some really big issues with the VTM that caused them to nix it. They're probably hoping they'll eventually figure it out but I don't see it happening.

If they were smart they'd pay someone to engineer a 900ms analog delay using those chips in the VD400 and sell it for $150.

Archived