CRUSTY OLD JAPANESE USED GUITAR SHOP PICTURES..

seifukusha

• Members

yep. i want those mini hummers on the gold sa

ive had a wierd relationship with my sa-1000. i even had it on the auction block once. But its a REALLY well made solid piece...pure loveliness. sounds great. but i chipped the headstock on the damn tv! doh!

cant sell it...lovely

• Members

ha, the US is a lot better gear-wise:rolleyes:

I dunno. In the early 90s I'd go to Ochanomizu... The guitars kept out on the floor were 72 Tele Customs, behind glass were countless Nocasters and 50s Strats, cheap Ibanez's were kept outside on the side walks... I don't know any stores like that in the US. Let alone an entire city district dedicated to guitars... Sure NYC has Sam Ash and Mannys. Nothing like Tokyo that I know of.

• Members
Somewhere in this equation, someone believes in torture - how else do you explain displays / pics of numerous desirable items, only to be told - u no can has?
:mad:;):D

oh, if he like you, he'll let you try, but its a little shop out of the way in a little town. ill be there next week, maybe ill pop in..

• Members

yep. i want those mini hummers on the gold sa

ive had a wierd relationship with my sa-1000. i even had it on the auction block once. But its a REALLY well made solid piece...pure loveliness. sounds great. but i chipped the headstock on the damn tv! doh!

cant sell it...lovely

Yeah someone recently had a gold sa-1000 on the bay, if I had the cash I woulda bought it,and if I didn't like having the trem on mine, I woulda just bought it to replace mine. He listed it like 3 times and never sold.

Japan... Where Mosrites have all gone to hang on walls to never be played again.

Which is really sad IMO Nic. They're meant to be played.. to use for making music, not to sit in some collector's glass cased coffee table or hung from a wall to gather dust.

Just my opinion. :wave:

Archived