recommend me a looper

• Members

I had the rc20xl. After owning that, I'd never ever get the rc2. The rc20xl is a fantastic looper. It has way more function and loop time compared to the rc2. It also has reverse playback (which I use and it's great). I got rid of mine only because I bought an rc50. That is the only reason.

I don't know about the jamman, but the Boss loopers have been great for me.

• Members

I love my Akai Headrush.

Same here. Do you know how the Headrush's sound quality stacks up against other loopers?

Although it might be alot of money to spend on a looper, the Eventide Timefactor has fantastic sound quality in it's looper, but the drawbacks are the $$$ + small time, prob 12 seconds or something + no reverse loops if your into that.

• Members

I am actually selling my RC-20xl right now

it is an amazing pedal, it's so easy to use, has the reverse feature which is great.

I plan on getting an RC-2 after I sell it. I'm switching because I'm just not looping as much as a used to and I think I can definitely get by with just the RC-2.

• Members

I had the rc20xl. After owning that, I'd never ever get the rc2. The rc20xl is a fantastic looper. It has way more function and loop time compared to the rc2. It also has reverse playback (which I use and it's great). I got rid of mine only because I bought an rc50. That is the only reason.

I don't know about the jamman, but the Boss loopers have been great for me.

THe RC-2 and the RC-20XL have the same loop time. The features are almost identical, except from the reverse and the extra footswitch.

Archived