I need some help rehousing a USA muff

zwtyo

• Members

I did a forum search and really didn't come up with anything, so I'd like to know, how many of you guys have done it, what size enclosure would I need and what all is involved?

I like the muff, but it's about too big for me to use.

Any help is def. appreciated.

• Members

{censored}, i don't know.

i was hoping someone else had done it and knew the dimensions, i was gonna get one and do it myself.

i'd been playing around with a USA muff my friend owns, i've got a green muff, but i don't want to mess around with rehousing it.

• Members

it'll fit in a 125B if you really try, but you'll need new pots obviously. 3x 100K linear.

the board is almost the exact size of a 125B, but you'll need to put some tape or something over the footswitch so it doesn't bump the board and short out. VERY tight fit but it can be done.

• Members

it'll fit in a 125B if you really try, but you'll need new pots obviously. 3x 100K linear.

the board is almost the exact size of a 125B, but you'll need to put some tape or something over the footswitch so it doesn't bump the board and short out. VERY tight fit but it can be done.

sweet, but all in all, you wouldn't say it's a difficult project, would you?

• Members

that's pretty sweet. where do you recommend placing the AC jack? and how long did it take to do the whole thing?

I personally prefer my power jack on the top but its just me. Actually, I like having pedals with all jacks on top. For neatness and saves space.

Archived