Weekly spam thread 7-21-08

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting!

I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. It would be great if we could keep this thread to on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts / pictures of things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Want to Obtain:

Boss PS-5 w/ expression pedal

EB Jr. Volume Pedal

Midi Keyboards and other what nots.

Microphones: For both Instruments and Vocals

For Sale:

DC-2 - $180 shipped *Ons Holds*

1986 Proco Rat $200

MFB-503 analog drum machine - will pull of ebay for decent offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270258050713&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

IMG_2333.jpg

• Members

Monsterpiece NPN/Classic with battery saver switches. VGC, never gigged with, non smoker. $125

SOLD

Digitech Digiverb. Excellent condition. $50

BBE Boosta Grande, good condition: $45

MXR 10 Band EQ. Looks like new, but seems to have some static on it at times. Likely a simple fix. Only 1 year old. $45

Re-read the rules FIRST folks - ONE post per person per weekly spam thread! Failure to comply WILL result in temp bans... :cop:

No bumps, no second posts at all unless I approve it IN ADVANCE... and I will only do so under exceptional circumstances or for darned good reasons, so if that doesn't apply to you, don't ask. ;)

• Members

P7130014.jpg

P7130012.jpg

P7210009.jpg

Zvex Octane 3, no velcro, no scratches - $260

Boss RV-2 (this sounds awesome) - $95

Seymour Duncan Lil' Screamin Demon, for neck position of strat - $35

no trades please, i'm done with pedals.

• Members

Hey guys, I am looking to trade my carbon copy. Its a couple of weeks old in perfect condition. I am interested in a Vexter Box of Rock, Full-drive 2 Mosfet, and OCD V.3-4 and DL4. I will add cash if necessary. Please let me know Thanks!:thu:

photoxe5.jpg

• Members

Selling:

Boss NS-2 for $55 Shipped/paypaled

Boss Ge-7 modded by Joe at Bodenhamer electronics: $80 Shipped! No Noise, and last slider has an extended range for more treble.

Tiny Tap Temp: $30 shipped!

Want to Buy:

Eminence Red Fang Speaker: 16 or 8 Ohms rated for 30w!

Perhaps a cheap but decent 1x12 cab, prefer an open back...open to pretty much anything.\nDano Fish and Chips!

PM me with any details or if you have any questions!

• Members

Selling all of this to help buy an amp. All prices include shipping and paypal. If you live outside of the US, I don't mind shipping, but you guys can absorb that cost. All prices OBO:

DOD FX 17-$55

It's a decent little wah/volume pedal. I never use it though.

fx17.jpg

Mellowtone Hi 5 Boost-$45

This thing is actually fantastic, I use it a lot. Great for just a pure clean boost, or driving tubes. This was the first one made.

hi5.jpg

hi52.jpg

Fulltone OCD V2- $120

Everyone already knows about it. The LED is blue.

ocd.jpg

1986 Proco Rat- $175

I say I'd like to get $175 for this thing, but someone just make me an offer on it, please. This shit is magic.

rat.jpg

Zvex small Power Plate $25

All I'm looking for right now is money, an Ernie Ball VP Jr. and a DE-7.

• Members

A bunch of stuff that isn't getting used right now. All prices shipped. Please PM if interested. No trades please. I need a new amp.

Toneczar Openhaus. Mint condition w/ box and adaptor, papers, etc... $475 would trade for a clean Mayo/Pink Flesh + Cash

P1000596.jpg

ZVex Seek Wah. A few little edge chips but very good condition otherwise. $210 shipped

P1000577.jpg

Frantone Hep Cat - The sound samples on the web site sound very little like this pedal. Its a big sounding overdrive that can also do some fuzzy sounds at high gain. Loads of boost on tap and some settings can sound like a treble booster as well with low gain. A great sounding overdrive without the overdone mid hump. $140

P1000576.jpg

DeMarco Klonebender III. Excellent Tonebender MKIII clone with NOS transistors. Sounds glorious. $90

P1000572.jpg

Morley Sapphire Flanger. Everything from clean warm chorusing to heavy flange and fast ray gun sounds. Knobs are very easy to tweak by foot. Several trim pots inside and all are labeled with what they control if you like tweaking trim pots. I have not altered them from stock. $80 shipped

P1000573.jpg

Maryland/Virginia/DC forumites - Pedaltrain Pro w/ hardcase. $210. Dont want to ship.

P1000433.jpg

• Members

mini-IMG_0066.jpg

mini-IMG_0070.jpg

ALL Prices include Priority Shipping w/ Insurance & Delivery Confirmation & P/P Fees.

danelectro fab tone distortion - only works with adapter but sounds good - $25

morley pro flanger - vintage treadle-type flanger - needs a cleaning (scratchy pots) and calibration. these are LDR and have 3 or 4 internal trims that need to be set. built in AC cord. cool pedal, but i never had the time to fiddle with it. pedal can control the speed or the flange in manual mode - $100

what i want:

chicago iron pedalflanger

earthbound supercollider

dwarfcraft devices great destroyer (w/ centipede logo!)

prophecysounds infinitiphase

analogman peppermint fuzz w/ power off pot

dr. scientist radical red reverberator

dna blue lagoon phaser

sobbat phase breaker

old mxr phase 100

ehx holiest grail

• Members

SALE PENDING (on hold)

I have 2 EHX Micro Synthesizers, and one of them has to go. For a demo of the exact unit, visit this link:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2044112

Here's what they're going for on eBay: http://instruments.shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQLHQ5fPrefLocZ2QQ_sopZ10?_nkw=harmonix+micro+%28synthesizer%2C+synth%29&_sacat=619&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270

This is a 90s reissue that has been modded with a 3pdt switch for true bypass and LED functionality so that the light only comes on when the effect is engaged. It includes the 24v adaptor, but it does not include the original box or paperwork. Lowered price $179 shipped and paypal'd. If your location is anywhere outside of the continental US, we'll need to discuss a price adjustment for shipping. Sorry, no trades. I need some $ in the checking account. PM if interested.

2687180814_c497f304a8_m.jpg

• Members

MXR EVH Phase 90 in mint condition used briefly in a pedal rack $80 shipped

DSC00793.jpg

FoxRox Octron brand new in the box.I bought this last year and never took it out of the box $160 shipped

DSC00792.jpg

Brand new, never used, in the box Keeley Java Boost $180 shipped

java1.jpg

Also EMG 81 bridge and 60 neck pickups with all electronics(wiring,pots) pulled from a new ESP Eclipse in mint condition.Also has an 18v harness included.I'm switching to passives in the Eclipse. $135 shipped for the set.

• Members

juice_board1sm.jpg

What I Got:

RGW Electronics Bad Bob Boost

EHX MicroPOG

--Both pedals have velcro but are otherwise in excellent condition. Have the box and goodies for the MicroPOG.

What I Want:

Tremelo

Vibe

Delay

Korg PitchBlack

Zoom H2

Not looking for any dirt or fuzzes right now unless it's a Skreddy.

• Members

Demeter FOD-1 Overdrive - Best Overdrive pedal on the market. - $189

p7040010vz2.jpg

Evidence Lyric HG Package deal ! 12',10 & 1/4 to RA. Brand spanking new ! - $230

lyrichgas9.jpg

Straight Plug 4 pc - $25

straightplugti2.jpg

Brass Straight 4 pc - $30

straightgoldplugby1.jpg

Shipping Included! Paypallers have to cover the Fee. Thanks !

• Members

LOWER PRICES

All prices shipped in the con-US via USPS Money Order.

DF-2-1.jpg

Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion- made in japan, good condition, works perfect - $95.

LM-2-1.jpg

Boss LM-2 Limiter made in japan w/box, near mint - $65

microchorus-1.jpg

vintage MXR Microchorus - Does NOT work properly, passes signal both on and off but no chorus effect present - $40.

IMG_3223-1.jpg

EHX USA Bassballs good condition with wood box - $50

guyatone.jpg

Guyatone TZ-2 Fuzz - cool nasty fuzz with some upper octave - some scratches/residue on the side but nothing major. One of the pots may need to be tightened down, as sometimes the volume is reduced when engaged but comes back when you push on one of the knobs. Otherwise it works fine...should be an easy fix/nonfactor - $30.

• Members

Prices are shipped/paypal'd

EH stereo pulsar - $60

Retroman Wolf Tone Machine - Foxx tone machine clone with footswitchable octave. Sounds incredible, but I have enough fuzz as it is. With original box and swag - Gonna keep this one after hearing it through my big amp.

PE Yardbox - another really nice fuzz. Very versatile with both a gain and a fuzz control. Can do tonebender sounds as well as more overdrive-like sounds. $140

FMR really nice compressor - bought this on a whim and don't have a way to easily incorporate it into my system. Sold.

TRADES: looking for Moog ring mod, Voodoo lab superfuzz

IMG_5806.jpg

• Members

NEED TO FUND EXTERNAL DVD BURNER

1) One-Spot 5-plug Daisy Chain (no wallwart or adapters)

2) Behringer DR100 reverb pedal (as new, with knob-bumper and velcro you can peel off)

3) Danelectro Fish & Chips Eq (new, but switch has gone wanky. Fix it yourself, or mail to Danelectro for free replacement)

$50 plus $10.00 Priority, insured shipping CONUS.

(Just the reverb and daisy-chain would cost about $60 new, shipped and with tax)

Make $30--$50 plus shipping offer:

1) 3 Strat single-coils from a 2003 Squier Strat, white covers, full leads

2) Sturdy Strat 5-way switch

3) 12-pack of 009-gauge strings (the high E that loves to rust/break)

4) RCA white power strip (6 outlets, small & light)

5) New Dano Fab Distortion with box

6) 5 1-foot Hosa patch cables, black, plastic

• Members

WTB: Ampeg VT-22 combo. I don't care how it looks, as long as everything works well. Looking to pay $500-$600-ish. :wave:

I have a Korean Orange Tiny Terror I'd be willing to trade toward it, great condition. Or a Marshall JCM 900 50W Dual Reverb that's been pretty well used. Sounds good, but the tolex has some wear and the pots are a bit scratchy.

• Members

2005 Gibson SG Classic. Dead mint front sides edges and back except for some very minor buckle indentation in the center of the back of the body. Comes with a brand new black tolex cushy hardcase (new these only come with a gig bag). These are selling for $1000 at Musicians Friend with a free gig bag. Looking for $735 shipped & paypal'd to the lower 48 states only. Please email me at:

davidlee AT ravenwolfband DOT com

Thanks for reading! I see they're keeping you busy Phil :)

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST PHIL or you will be temporarily banned! :facepalm:

:lol:

Dammit - for some reason it won't let me add a photo so I'll wait a little bit and see if I can attach it when I edit the post. That's legal isn't it? :cry:

Well, either you cannot add a photo after the fact or something just isn't working right. For the seriously interested - please email me at the above address and I'll just reply with photos. Thanks!

• Members

Empress Tremolo

SOLD

squeeze.jpg

squeezebottom.jpg

ToneFactor Squeeze Factor

Orange Squeezer with Blend control!

$110 shipped to con US

stagefront.jpg

stage.jpg

stageback.jpg

Stage SMR 4 SPRING REVERB Rack Unit