Heck yeah! NPD & NGD

Dolf

• Members

DSC01747.jpg

Pay no mind to my old-ass desk, had this thing since highschool.

NEW PEDAL DAY: BOSS RE-20 SPACE ECHO.

Special thanks to tinypants for a very very smooth trade and lickedy-split shipping. Pedal looks great, can't wait to try it.

I have to say, as soon as I boxed up my Carbon Copy for the trade, I IMMEDIATELY regretted it (I love that damned pedal) but I figure I can always pick another up later, it's not like it's a really rare hard to find pedal and I really wanted to try an RE-20...and getting one in the mail, definitely took the edge off of missing my CC, that's for sure.

NEW GAME DAY: LOST ODYSSEY XBOX 360.

I have to thank Crxshdxmmy for starting the "What game to get for the xbox 360" thread, since it spurred my gas and got me to order this game from Amazon. Guy I bought it from had it listed as used, I payed $32.00...turns out the game is brand frikken new. Microsoft seal and all. I'm totally happy, two things shipped on friday BOTH in my hands right now.

Now....which first.....

I'm thinking...Game, since I just played guitar for about two hours at GC.

• Members

The RE-20 is for sure pretty:love::love:

hows the game? havent heard to much about that one is it like dynasty warriors? (just judging from the cover). I'm dying for Soul Caliber IV.

i did pick up DOA 4 since i've been wanting it for a while cause of its good online support, i also got rockstars table tennis, which is much more fun then i thought it would be, and for only being 7 bucks used, i'd say it was a good buy.

• Members
The RE-20 is for sure pretty:love:
:love:

hows the game? havent heard to much about that one is it like dynasty warriors? (just judging from the cover). I'm dying for Soul Caliber IV.

i did pick up DOA 4 since i've been wanting it for a while cause of its good online support, i also got rockstars table tennis, which is much more fun then i thought it would be, and for only being 7 bucks used, i'd say it was a good buy.

The opening is FANTASTIC, but the game slows down pretty quick (in the beginning at least, it's starting to pick back up again).

So far the boss fights are epic, the cutscenes are amazing and the memory flashbacks are poignant.

Seems great thus far.

Haven't really popped into the RE-20, I'll get to it soon enough, gotta reconfig the board.

• Members
The RE-20 is for sure pretty:love:
:love:

DoA4 :facepalm:

Man up and play Virtua Fighter.

• Members
DoA4
:facepalm:

Man up and play Virtua Fighter.

haha, its not my favorite fighter ever, but it has a good online community and was dirt cheap.

as soon as soul caliber iv comes out, every other game i own will become pointless, im been dying to get this game for the last year now. its almost here!

Archived