Batman would not approve

RoboPimp

• Members

Christian is Welsh born, so it would've been more like:

Sister: Now that you've done another film, give us some money for my ten kids, all by different fathers. I would get a job but I'm only 15

Christian: {censored} off sis, and give us a fag

Mum: Don't you tell your {censored}ing sister to {censored} off. You haven't got fags on you have you? You said you didn't in the macdonalds drive thru.

*various insults and fighting ensue, both women leave threatening to take Christian on Jeremy Kyle*

Sorry Wales.

lol.

THATS RACIST.

*it's okay cause we're white though, right?*

• Members

lol.

THATS RACIST.

*it's okay cause we're white though, right?*

It's ok cause I'm welsh and I see scumbags everywhere I go. Some kid was well mannered to me the other day and it made my day. The world shouldn't be like that.

• Members

Why do I feel like the British Polices version of what "assault" is, is dramatically different from what "Johnny Arkansas" and the cops who pull his drunk ass off his 'propurtay' consider assault to be.

"Oh dear, mum. That shepards pie was ghastly. I say, did you learn to cook in a lue?"

"Oh Christian, you could not act your way out of bed in the morning"

"That's it mum, I'll give you a right bit of talking to.... after I finish my tea."

:poke::poke:

Oh, sweet sweet ignorance. All you have to de is hang out with some football fans, and the the true meaning of assault will become clear.

• Members

Christian is Welsh born, so it would've been more like:

Sister: Now that you've done another film, give us some money for my ten kids, all by different fathers. I would get a job but I'm only 15

Christian: {censored} off sis, and give us a fag

Mum: Don't you tell your {censored}ing sister to {censored} off. You haven't got fags on you have you? You said you didn't in the macdonalds drive thru.

*various insults and fighting ensue, both women leave threatening to take Christian on Jeremy Kyle*

Sorry Wales.

that actually reminds me of the motherland.. glad to be able to go there when i choose, but not sure i could live there again. 18 years was enough..

• Members
So wait...

He bitched out his mother and sister and that is considered a crime???

Bat Man would most definitely not approve.

As for the actors 'curse of the Batman films' It's true. I've not seen any of the supporting cast from the Tim Burton Batman films appear in ANYTHING ELSE EVER.:confused:

• Members

So wait...

He bitched out his mother and sister and that is considered a crime???

Welcome to "proper" Britain.

And yes, it is quite a stark contrast to the football fans. I had a dream about visiting the UK once... I was having dinner with the Queen, Elton John, and Kate Beckinsale, when some guy in an Arsenal Jersey behind the Queen started making humping motions and flicking his tongue between is fingers. Then some guy in a Chelsea get-up punched him out and peed on him and started singing God Save the Queen.

...not really. But thats how I picture England. Too much old Monty Python I guess.

• Members
As for the actors 'curse of the Batman films' It's true. I've not seen any of the supporting cast from the Tim Burton Batman films appear in ANYTHING ELSE EVER.
:confused:

Yeah, Jack Nicholson, Kim Bassinger, Danny DeVito, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Christopher Walken did absolutely nothing after Tim Burton's Batman films.

• Members

It's ok cause I'm welsh and I see scumbags everywhere I go. Some kid was well mannered to me the other day and it made my day. The world shouldn't be like that.

It is a great feeling when someone you don't know is actually nice isn't it?

After your brief dialogue I'm regretting my choice of Cardiff as my university for the next 3 years.

• Members

It is a great feeling when someone you don't know is actually nice isn't it?

After your brief dialogue I'm regretting my choice of Cardiff as my university for the next 3 years.

Nah Cardiff is a brilliant choice for University. Brilliant city too . Plenty of flange in the student area. The music scene needs a kick up the arse though. You'll get scumbags wherever you go.

• Members

^ Haha, thanks for the tips guys. I'll try and give the music scene the aforementioned kick up the arse.

Oh yeah, Lanefair recommends the Pen and Wig, for food and drink, tucked away in Cathays. And Buffalos and Ten Feet Tall are both good places. The 'place to be' usually shifts around town once all the twats start frequenting there.

Archived