Waldorf Miniworks 4-pole filter owners - I need power source specs!

bunnycat

• Members

Hi - just got a Waldorf 4-pole used and it has no adapter. It's the 12V DC model (the one with the Pulse filter, not the Curtis 9V). I wouldn't ask on this forum, but it seems Waldorf didn't include any specs in their PDF manual for the thing, and I swear I've scoured the internet for hours.... nothing. So, if one of you has one of these and wouldn't mind checking the label on its wall wart, I'd be eternally grateful. I basically need the polarity and the mA (amperage) info. Thanks....

• Members

I asked Till Kopper from the Waldorf forums about this (he seems to know quite a bit about these things) and he told me to use any 12vdc adapter between 500mA and 1000mA. With center + (positive) polarity on the plug (which it shows on the unit above the casing). I would also suggest finding a decent quality adapter that is regulated so as not to allow current fluctuations and/or surges to pass into the unit, both for more stable performance and to protect its integrity. Maybe this will help someone else somewhere down the line.

Archived