what airlines should i avoid if i want to live?

• Members

i dont fly much, mostly because i wasnt born with wings. my good friend lives out in cal. i in kansas. i cant wait to jam with him again. i am a poor man and cant afford higher cost flights. however i want to feel comfortable with the choice i make. i also hope to feel comfortable with your opinions.;) thanks have a good one.

• Members

Kalitta Air.
They crash a lot.

With most airlines you're "safe" I guess... and if you crash you have a death without too much pain and suffering.

Or you end up on a mysterious desert island with black smoke, polar bears and big black men with names like Mr. Eko :poke:

• Members

I flew Jazeera Air from Oman to Dubai, scariest flight of my life.. As you're hurtling down the runway they play 'soothing arabic prayers' over the intercom. Bloody Terrifying! I seriously thought I was gunna end up as part of some large building.

• Members

I flew Jazeera Air from Oman to Dubai, scariest flight of my life.. As you're hurtling down the runway they play 'soothing arabic prayers' over the intercom. Bloody Terrifying! I seriously thought I was gunna end up as part of some large building.

you are the only form of terrorism that scares me my friend.

• Members

i've never died on a plane, but hawaiian airlines has {censored}ed me over a few times. they forgot to fuel once so we had to turn back a quarter of the way to seattle and then another time i had 12 hours of delays and missed a day of my vacation because of it.

• Members

DELTA. Trust me on this one. I work for a company that supplies and refurbishes the First Aid kits used by most of the major airlines. Delta's kits consistently come back completely trashed. I'm talkin' bloody I.V. tubing, used needles not put in the sharps containers...just complete lack of consideration for peoples safety. Oh,and whatever airline this is...

oth5.jpg

Archived