How to Power 12 pedals?

Feinberger

• Members

So I have 12 different pedals to power. One of which is the T.C. Nova Delay the rest are all 9 volt pedals. How do I power all these pedals? Is it possible to use one Power Supply? Any suggestions?

Need to Power:

1. Keeley Compressor

2. George Dennis Distorted Mind Rock

3. Fulltone OCD

4. Maxon OD-808 (Analogman King of Tone, once I am picked from the waiting list)

5. Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2

6. Analogman Mini-Chorus

7. MXR Phase 90

8. Line 6 Tremolo

9. T.C. Nova Delay

10. Cry baby Volume/Wah

11. Loop-Masters 3 loop, A/B out, and Tuner Out

12. X2 Wireless Pedal

• Members

So I have 12 different pedals to power. One of which is the T.C. Nova Delay the rest are all 9 volt pedals. How do I power all these pedals? Is it possible to use one Power Supply? Any suggestions?

Need to Power:

1. Keeley Compressor

3. Fulltone OCD

4. Maxon OD-808 (Analogman King of Tone, once I am picked from the waiting list)

6. Analogman Mini-Chorus

7. MXR Phase 90

8. Line 6 Tremolo

9. T.C. Nova Delay

10. Cry baby Volume/Wah

12. X2 Wireless Pedal

Contact Dave Phillips of LA Sound Design and tell him Zach Petersen said to contact him, regarding your power supply requirements. You WON'T be sorry. :thu:

• Members

Contact Dave Phillips of
LA Sound Design
and tell him Zach Petersen said to contact him, regarding your power supply requirements. You WON'T be sorry.
:thu:

Wow this guy makes some good stuff. A little pricey though. I could buy two Power Plus 2's and it would still be cheaper than 1 16 plug power adaptor from LA Sound Design. I would love to get just one unit from this guy.

• Members

Wow this guy makes some good stuff. A little pricey though. I could buy two Power Plus 2's and it would still be cheaper than 1 16 plug power adaptor from LA Sound Design. I would love to get just one unit from this guy.

The power and voltage requirements with different pedals like the Radial pedals at 15V, MXR Flangers w/ 18V, TC Electronic and Eventide-- vary and depending on how many pedals- having a custom power supply is sometimes the way to go.

Dave is such a COOL guy and very helpful. If you call him and tell him your specs, he will discuss options with you whether it's a product of his or not. My pedal power requirements weren't that needy, so I had Bob Bradshaw make me a custom power supply for my rack's pedal tray (Small foot print) and another that powers my wah on the floor and is also a dual tap tempo box for my TC 2290 and Eventide H8000FW. (You can see it above the wah in the pic)

CAEcroppedpedaltraypulledout.jpg

NAMMpics028.jpg

• Members

Buy a Furman pedalboard -

either the SPB-8 or the SPB-8C (hardshell case and isolated outputs).

eight 9V adapters

3 (or 4) plug-ins

:)

and for the 15V and 18V requirements by Radial, TC Electronic, Eventide and MXR???

The Power requirements are also a consideration. ;)

• Members

I received my Burkey Flatliner today. Very cool piece of kit.

http://www.burkey.nl/flatliner%20engels.htm

If you need some higher voltage options...

18V/24VDC

Because all outputs are isolated it is possible to join two 9VDC or 12 VDC outputs in a serial connection to double the voltage to 18 or 24 VDC or a parallel connection to double the current to 400mA. For this you need a special Y-cable which you can order on our store.

I'm not sure if you could use a daisychain with the Flatliner. Possibly but my half-awake brain ain't fully up to the task. Just throwing out an idea here :)

• Members

Need to Power:

1. Keeley Compressor

3. Fulltone OCD

6. Analogman Mini-Chorus

7. MXR Phase 90

8. Line 6 Tremolo

9. T.C. Nova Delay

10. Cry baby Volume/Wah

12. X2 Wireless Pedal

1-spot with some daisy chains. I've run more pedals than that off one of them, and I've never had any problems. You will need a separate supply for the Nova Delay.

Archived