More from SOS... (envelope filter content with pics)

Belt

• Members

Filter01.jpg

Filter02.jpg

It's got a BYOC PCB. The toggle is for the fixed wah or envelope filter (dynamic wah). Very fun. I made one a long time ago, but didn't dress it up like this. The older one I made didn't have the toggle or manual pot either.

I really missed the old one I had, so I decided to revisit this project. Well worth it.

• Members

Since I've been building and selling pedals for a while now... I saw a need for me to make an official "business" out of it. Mainly for contact / reputation / and warranty stuff. Myself and a few others came up with the name. It's Step On Stompboxes. I like it for the acronym mostly. But that's the gist of it.

• Members

I just played it for about the last half hour... I put the "manual" pot on the right above the switch... I can manipulate it with my foot while playing... just what I hoped for. That's also why I used large round knobs. Very fun.

• Members

yes, the DOD 440. I am interested in the Qtron+ also. There are more that I'd like to check out as well. The digitech synth wah looks fun. I'm finally finding some modulation fun and usable outside of delay and reverb.

Archived