MoogerFooger clips

• Members

you need to hear a hog or murf in the external loop of the moog delay. the delay has that unique ability to apply the effect on the echoes only.

it sounds like a ebow is chasing you around. plus the additional tone and freq modulation can be exercized with a hog pedal.

• Members

the delay has that unique ability to apply the effect on the echoes only.

It's actually not unique to that delay - the old Ibanez HD-1500 somes to immediate mind

I seem to recall a few others in the 80s, but sadly, certain neurons have been soaked in gin and bourbon

(the old Craig Anderton digital delay cookbook had a few configurations requiring a regen FX loop -- he might have a better idea of some of the others)

• Members

you need to hear a hog or murf in the external loop of the moog delay. the delay has that unique ability to apply the effect on the echoes only.

it sounds like a ebow is chasing you around. plus the additional tone and freq modulation can be exercized with a hog pedal.

doesn't only effect the 2nd repeat, not the first?

• Members
Those were pretty cool. the world needs more moogerfooger clips. I was going nuts just before I pressed the "buyitnow" button on my ring mod. I think I may snag the lowpass filter now.
;)

in fact, I MADE ONE OF MY RING MOD... and the space echo, small stone, whammy, looper. it's very short.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6730258

that clip is {censored}ing cool man:thu: i like yr style:wave:

Archived