LED Timmy question, help...

tetaJ

• Members

I assume by lead wire you mean the leads coming out of the LED, not a wire elsewhere?

If so, you can probably just make a solder joint to connect them again. Unless there is a major part of the lead missing. Even if there is, you can use a leads clipped off of other components to solder in for it. Much easier then replaceing the hole thing I would think

• Members

and now the guy i lent the pedal to came clean and told me he was messing around with it and opened it and it seems the led broke when he was putting it back, grrrrrrrrr

i am sending it back to paul c

• Members

and now the guy i lent the pedal to came clean and told me he was messing around with it and opened it and it seems the led broke when he was putting it back, grrrrrrrrr

Kill him

... painfully

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i am sending it back to paul c

So your friend broke the pedal when he was reversing it?? Tell you what - I'll fix it for free, but tell the guy I charged you $75 because he voided the warranty by screwing with it - make him feel like a putz.:evil:

Later, PaulC
myspace.com/paulcaudio

• Members
So your friend broke the pedal when he was reversing it?? Tell you what - I'll fix it for free, but tell the guy I charged you $75 because he voided the warranty by screwing with it - make him feel like a putz.
:evil:

Later, PaulC

myspace.com/paulcaudio

Fan-{censored}ing-tastic! :cop:

• Members

Update:

I sent the Pedal to Paul C, i will be waiting for it but i must say Paul is great, the best in business and i am a fan!

The update isn't about the pedal but about my former friend, yes former, i found out that he also thought my Guitar sounded great and opened it up and messed with it and it seems he damage a small toggle switch and now i can't find a good tech in Njersey or New Y thaat works with Tom Anderson pups.

The asshole messed with the innards of my guitar and now i can hear a bit of the signal bleeding and it doesn't matter which pickup i am using i will get a bit of all of them.

It is a S-S-H.

arrrrghghghghhghghghgghghghghhghghghghghghghghghhghgh,

The only reason i don't kick his ass is because i can't fight friends no matter what they have done, i have a big mouth but also a big heart and i am kinda soft with my friends, one thing is for sure, he won't touch any of my instruments , never never never again!

• Members

Your friend sounds like a {censored}ing idiot.

I don't mean that in a nasty way, he just seems like he's really stupid. Maybe he should be supervised at all times or something.

Does he have a learning disability or something?

Archived