OT: The OFFICIAL Mesa Tremoverb Lounge

dap99

• Members

Anyone have this issue w/ their TOV: When I turn it on, and then flip the Standby switch to ON, I get 3 pops. Then I'm good to go. The tech said that because it's a high gain amp, it's nothing bad. But it didn't do that when I got it new back in the day. I can't remember when it started, but it's been going on for a few years now.

Just curious if anyone else has heard of this or had the issue themselves.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How do the TOV's cleans compare to the Lonestar's, if anyone has had the chance to own/play both?

Good question. I'd like to knw. From what I've read, it seems like the LS has a "spankier" clean tone, but I'm pretty happy w/ the TOV cleean tones - of course, I would like to hear those LS cleans.

• Members

great amps! i playd a long time (like every metal head) Dual Rectifier... i am band and ampless a.t.m. and i am always checking out Mesas again. The only bad thing is the FX Loop - i just prefer Serial Fx Loops. But my next amp should be a small combo for the apartment... maybe without drive channels and just as a "P.A." for the pedals :idk: we will see. So much nice stuff on the market - so little money in my pocket :facepalm:

Archived