Melvins tones?

conky

• Members

I only have heard what Buzzo uses live recently. His Les Paul through two BOSS ODB-3s, a BOSS delay, Sunn Beta Lead, Carver power amps, 2x15 speakers, and two 4x12s. Something like that.

When he is interviewed about gear used in the studio, he says he uses all kinds of different things at different times and doesn't keep track of it.

• Members

bit OT, but I am so happy Big Business (has Jared of Karp and Tight Bros. From Way Back When) is getting some recognition touring with the Melvins and working as the Melvins rhythm section. Great Bands.

I saw Big Business a while back in Atlanta and they didn't impress me at all. They sounded like ass live and the effect the singer has on his mic was annoying as {censored} when he talked to the crowd between songs. They are my girlfriend's favorite band and even she said they weren't good live. That being said though I'd see them again. It could have been the club, but I doubt it... the other bands that night sounded great.

• Members

I only have heard what Buzzo uses live recently. His Les Paul through two BOSS ODB-3s, a BOSS delay, Sunn Beta Lead, Carver power amps, 2x15 speakers, and two 4x12s. Something like that.

When he is interviewed about gear used in the studio, he says he uses all kinds of different things at different times and doesn't keep track of it.

I saw The Melvins a few weeks ago and Buzz was using a Travis Bean...

Archived