T/O conspiracy theory?

jorhay1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are not any law suits, and last i heard Dano is still working on changes to the circuit. I think everybody is just out since this whole tod/tim thing came out.

No drama here.

Later, PaulC

tim/timmy pedals

myspace.com/paulcaudio

thank you for the update....a lot of folks are very curious about the outcome of this episode.....

• Members
:eek:
:eek:

Well I'll be goddamned, I take it back, I guess they are fixing it.

Okay then I'm going to go buy the local Transparent Overdrive V1 stock tomorrow, sorry Paul but I got mouths to feed.

Also put me on the waiting list for a Timmy would you? Seriously. You know my name.

Edit: Seriously, why are they doing this? They had absolutely nothing to lose, have they given you a reason why they're taking action to do what appears to be the right thing? They are apparently redistributers of Chinese cloned items (which is another odd-as-hell wrinkle in this whole situation, how do they NOT KNOW what the factories they are giving money to are making?), why in your case have they taken such a personal interest?

it's possible they were worried about word of mouth and internet backlash....esp since they were definitely aware of what was being said almost immediately and posted on 3 bds (that I know of)

still...i wouldn't have thought they would have cared what anyone online said....we can't be 10% of their sales....can we?

Archived