Dream Amp - ONE Choice

LowWoods

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, this sucks.

An amp that sounds EXACTLY like my old Bassman 4x10 ltd, with a second channel that sounds exactly like a cranked marshall 20 watt lead and bass and a third channel that sounds exactly like a Bogner Shiva 6l6.

...I think.

Oh, and built in analog delay and reverb.

• Members

I feel like my dream amp doesn't exactly exist...but if it did it would be 4 channels.

Fender sparkly clean channel

AC30 slight breakup channel

modded plexi/jcm800 channel

Diezel VH4 channel 3

The closest I might get right now is the Egnater module deal which i just ordered. 2 channels of AC30, and 2 channels of jcm800.

• Members

I feel like my dream amp doesn't exactly exist...but if it did it would be 4 channels.

Fender sparkly clean channel

AC30 slight breakup channel

modded plexi/jcm800 channel

Diezel VH4 channel 3

The closest I might get right now is the Egnater module deal which i just ordered. 2 channels of AC30, and 2 channels of jcm800.

the m.i. audio amp is extremely close... it just won't do the vh4 toanz. it does high gain decently though. you can get a ton of sounds out of it.

• Members

the m.i. audio amp is extremely close... it just won't do the vh4 toanz. it does high gain decently though. you can get a ton of sounds out of it.

Yea, I have been watching that thing for damn near 2 years now. I even emailed them about it somewhat recently, and they said it might possibly get to the US in March, but I doubt its going to happen. My patience only goes so far, so I ended up going with the Egnater module amp.

Archived