Sign in to follow this  
timeforheroes

NAD!!!!!! TWIN REVERB HEAD. pics and video

...I see nothing negative here. Dude's stolen amp has been found.. There's a chance the {censored}head that stole it can be caught.

I'm gonna doubt this depending on where the amp was bought from

i see some slight differences in the amp.

You're kidding, right?

Also notice the one knob with the missing silver insert. Same on both amps. You'd have to be crazy to suggest they're not the same amp.

i see some slight differences in the amp.

Ah yes . . . two knobs just happen to have the exact same break spots and the scratch off over the model name just happens to have the same pattern . . . :rolleyes:

You're kidding, right?

Also notice the one knob with the missing silver insert. Same on both amps. You'd have to be crazy to suggest they're not the same amp.

one of the pictures has some sunshine on it, and the original one doesnt. obviously different amps

dude's right - while it's true that both heads have the EXACT SAME pattern of dents on the faceplate, one of them CLEARLY has stickers on it in the shape of stars and a mighty eagle.

I remember when the original sticky thread was made, I thought to myself "That sucks, but there is absolutely no chance that the amp will ever come across the hands of someone on this forum." I guess I was wrong:facepalm:

This is quite a dilemma, but I have faith that the right thing will be done and the amp will end up back in the hands of the original owner. Justice is inevitable:cop:

Adam's a good guy, I'm sure he'll get this sorted out properly.

but dayamn........it sucks to have a new amp day, and have the thread go THIS direction.

:facepalm:

OH {censored}. That looks exactly like the one in the "gear stolen in modesto" sticky at the top of the forum page. Right down to the messed up "twin reverb" logo and the missing silver part on the second knob from the left, and the chip out of the master volume....

It's got to be the same one.

Cell thanks so much for noticing it! I got a text from fusionoid when I was at the studio and raced home! I hope the guy who bought it responds to my message :confused:

Holy {censored}! :eek:

Fantastic news for the guy though, if I had something as precious as that nicked I'd be overjoyed to see it again. I'm sure it'll all be sorted well.

....Oh and :snax: