WTF Happened to my posts?

arclite

• Members

Why do you care?

I wanted mine back for buying/selling/trading purposes. I wouldn't want to buy gear from someone that only had 22 posts. Plus it's good to have the senior status back...not that it really matters much, but it's nice to show that I've contributed to the forums over the years (although not lately).

I've been a member for 8 years (although I took a few years off) and now I'm a junior member with 20-nothing posts?

What gives HC?

The Great Post Count Fiasco of 2005. It was epic fail. :o

How many did you have previously? Send me a PM and I'll restore them for you. :wave:

• Members
The Great Post Count Fiasco of 2005. It was epic fail.
:o

How many did you have previously? Send me a PM and I'll restore them for you.
:wave:

Ever get the feeling that the post count fiasco will never escape you?

• Members

Basically my band called it quits and I put the guitar away for a couple years. I occasionally lurked to keep up with trends. Now I'm back.

Always liked the Effects forum, some good information and the regulars (compared to some of the not to be named rooms) are a little less dogmatic when it comes to views about, well, anything.

• Members

Basically my band called it quits and I put the guitar away for a couple years. I occasionally lurked to keep up with trends. Now I'm back.

Always liked the Effects forum, some good information and the regulars (compared to some of the not to be named rooms) are a little less dogmatic when it comes to views about, well, anything.

i think you deserve 2,000 experience points for that post alone.

Archived