jorhay1

• Members

sorry if someone already started a thread

not bad

the guitarist had a good tone

but there's a section where the whole band stops

and its just the guitar playing the main riff of the song

he totally slowed down:eek: sucked

luckily the drummer kind of ignored him and just went back to the original tempo when they came back in.

i bet the drummer wanted to :mad: him

• Members

Is this the second song, you're talking about? That first one seemed lipsynched to me, unless the timing between video and audio was way off on my cable or something.

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, that second Green Day guitar player (not the lead singer) wasn't there some years back. But I have always thought he was playing backstage then...

Here's the performance, btw :

94_XRQw0lu4

I think it was very tight.

• Members

I think it was very tight.

Hmm...maybe my cable WAS off. I swear their lips/the strumming did not match the music properly when i watched this last night.

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, that second Green Day guitar player (not the lead singer) wasn't there some years back. But I have always thought he was playing backstage then...

Yeah, back when warning came out the second guitar player played back stage, they were on MadTV a few times and every so often the camera would get a shot of him playing to the curtains.

• Members

Yeah, back when warning came out the second guitar player played back stage, they were on MadTV a few times and every so often the camera would get a shot of him playing to the curtains.

This time they had another extra guitarist and another guy behind the amps on the right.

3 Guitarists? Really?

• Members

Jason White (2nd guitar, unless he's been replaced at some point) has always been onstage when I've seen them on TV or live.

Like some other people said, he's been playing with them since Warning.

Archived